The Washington Spirit drafted Andi Sullivan with the first overall pick in the 2018 NWSL College Draft.
Sullivan has represented the United States on the senior national team as well as the under-15, under-17, under-20, and under-23 national teams. She earned her first cap with the senior national team during an international friendly match against Switzerland on October 19, 2016, and earned Player of the Match for her impressive performance. She earned her first assist a few days later on October 23, 2016. She then played in two more matches on November 10 and 13 where she earned another assist. However, she tore her ACL a few days later during a college match on November 18, 2016. She missed a large part of the year due to the injury but made her return to the national team on October 19, 2017.
Although one of the youngest players on the U.S. Women’s National Team roster, she was a co-captain and had an outstanding tournament at the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s U-20 Championship in the Cayman Islands while playing several positions to help the USA earn a World Cup berth … Played every minute of all four games in which she played, scoring two goals with three assists, including a goal directly off a corner kick against Mexico in the championship game … One of six players to make the Women’s World Cup roster who have yet to begin college … Played at the 2012 FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup in Azerbaijan, starting all three group matches … A member of the U.S. team that won the 2012 CONCACAF U-17 Women’s Championship in Guatemala and qualified for the 2012 FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup, she played in three games with one start, scoring two goals – one each against Bahamas and T&T – with one assist … Finished her U-17 career with five goals in 18 international games … Played with the U.S. U-15s in 2010.
- 2017 MAC Hermann Trophy Award winner
- 2017 Pac-12 Midfielder of the Year
- 2017 TopDrawerSoccer Player of the Year
- 2017 TopDrawerSoccer Best XI first team
- Two-time MAC Hermann Trophy finalist (2016-17)
- Three-time MAC Hermann Trophy semifinalist (2015-17)
- Three-time first-team All-American (2015-17)
- Four-time All-Pac-12 first team (2014-17)
- Four-time NSCAA All-Pacific Region
- 2014 (2nd), 2015-17 (1st)
- 2017 College Cup All-Tournament team
- Recieved fourth call-up to the National Team on Oct. 31, 2017, for matches against Canada.
- Called up to the U.S. Women’s National Team camp on Oct. 11, 2017, for matches against South Korea — started and played 45 minutes against Korea on Oct. 19.
- 2017 MAC Hermann Trophy watch list
- 2017 TopDrawerSoccer Preseason Best XI first team
- Second call-up to the senior U.S. Women’s National Team camp on Oct. 27, 2016, for a pair of games against Romania – only current collegiate player selected to the camp
- Called up to the senior U.S. Women’s National Team camp for the first time on Oct. 6, 2016, for a pair games against Switzerland
- 2016 Pac-12 Player of the Year
- Two-time TopDrawerSoccer Postseason Best XI first team (2015, 2016)
- 2014 Pac-12 Freshman of the Year
- 2014 consensus national freshman of the year (TopDrawerSoccer, Soccer America)
- Three-time Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention (2015-17)