- ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY
- Was one of two Sun Devils who played in and started all 20 games
- Earned Third-Team All-America honors and was one 13 players named to the All-Pac-12 First Team.
- Led the nation in goals (19), goals per game (0.95) and points per game (2.25).
- Douglas, who became the first Sun Devil to earn All-America honors since 2002, set the single-season school records for goals (19) and points (45).
- In Pac-12 games, Douglas was the undisputed leader in goals (10), goals per game (0.91 per game), points (23) and points per game (2.09). Scored multiple goals four times and tied the single-game school record (three goals) for the third time in her career after netting three vs. CSUN (Sept. 2).
- Earned Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week honors the first week of the season after her performances in ASU’s wins over Central Arkansas and Southeastern Louisiana. Opened the season with a pair of goals and assisted on three others to tie the second-highest, single-game point total in program history (seven) in the win over Central Arkansas.
- Douglas’ five-game winning goals led the team and represented the third-highest single-season total in program history.
- Finished the regular season with a team-high eight goals and 18 points
- The forward started all 17 games for the Sun Devils and her performance on the pitch boosted her into the program’s career record book at No. 6 with 70 points, tied at No. 4 in both career goals with 30 and game-winning goals with ten.
- Douglas scored her second career hat trick on Feb. 7, 2021 against New Mexico State
- Earned Pac-12 All-Conference Second Team nomination and United Soccer Coaches All-Pacific Region Second Team
- Recorded her first ever collegiate hat trick in a win over Central Arkansas (8/26)
- Added four assists to her eight goals through nine non-conference matches
- Played in 14 games during her first season of collegiate soccer, including making 12 appearances in the starting 11.
- Led the Sun Devils with nine goals in her freshman season.
- Scored a pair of goals in her Sun Devil debut, an ASU win over Montana on Aug. 23
- Led the team with three game winning goals.