No results can be found
Showing results for:
Tuesday, June 13 by 5 p.m. ET. No walk up pups will be allowed.
Fans with dogs will be seated in Sections 102-110.
If you are a Season Ticket Member and need to exchange your tickets, please reach out to your Account Representative or Matt Berner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All dogs and their owners must enter through Gate B on the east side of the stadium.
Soft-sided carriers for dogs can be tagged and taken to seats. Hard-sided carriers can be brought into Audi Field but should be checked at stroller check-in near Gate A.
Yes, fans will be able to purchase pet merchandise at the Spirit Shop stands on the East Concourse as well as a pop-up location on the concourse behind Sections 102-110.
Yes, there will be free water and relief stations on the concourse behind Sections 102-110. There will be a special dog concessions station as well.
Dogs are required to be on a leash for the entirety of their time at Audi Field. Retractable leases are not permitted.
1. Children are not permitted to bring dogs without adult supervision.
2. Any participating dog must be at least six months old.
3. All owners must have a signed waiver to gain admission to Audi Field with their dog.
4. All owners and dogs must have a ticket located in sections 102-110 to gain admission to Audi Field.
5. Your dog MUST be UP TO DATE on Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella vaccinations to attend the game. I.D. tags and proof of vaccination are required to gain admission to Audi Field. Proof of vaccination must be uploaded during the registration process.
6. Audi Field reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog and reserves the right to eject any and all unruly, rowdy or disruptive dog or owner from the game and/or the Stadium.
7. You MUST enter through Gate B that is designated as the “Pitchside Pups” gate and dogs are permitted in the “Dog Zone” sections ONLY that are clearly labeled with signage and a map provided by Audi Field.
8. No dogs will be permitted on the Field
9. All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times. Retractable leases are not permitted.
10. Do not bring your dog if they are unreliable in crowds or with other dogs.
11. Do not bring a dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others or who has unreliable temperament.
12. Do not bring a female dog in heat.
13. Be courteous and responsible –you must pick up after your dog.