*Signed with the Spirit from Australian club Canberra United ahead of 2019 NWSL season
2020: Started all nine matches between the Challenge Cup and Fall Series, earning the “ironwoman” distinction for the club… played a total of 810 minutes of game time… Forced 24 interceptions and made 14 tackles… had a successful pass rate of 85-percent on a total of 755 passes… Scored one goal in the opening game of the Fall Series against Sky Blue FC… Was named as the 2020 Spirit Players’ Player of the Year.
2019: Played and started 22 matches… played a total of 1,914 minutes of game time, took six shots and one shot on goal… Had an 84.6 percent successful pass rate, including 90.9 passing accuracy in the defensive half of the field and 62 percent on the offensive side… won duels at a 54.5 percent rate, and tackles at a 56.4 percent rate.
2018: Signed with Canberra United of the W-League, making five appearances for the club.
2017 – 2018: Joined Suwon UDC in the WK League in South Korea
2016 – 2017: Played a short stint with Apollon in Cyprus… Signed with the Western Sydney Wanderers of the W-League for the 2016-2017 season and started all 12 matches.
2016: Drafted with the 25th pick in the 2016 NWSL College Draft by the Seattle Reign; made two appearances… Became the first Nebraska native to be drafted by an NWSL team.
NORTH CAROLINA UNIVERSITY:
- Finished college career with 13 goals and seven assists.
Senior Year (2015):
- Named team captain for the Tar Heels.
- Started all 21 matches she made appearances in.
Junior Year (2014):
- Made 20 appearances with 9 starts.
- Tallied 5 goals, 1 assist and 11 points, with four of the five goals coming as game-winning goals
Sophomore Year (2013):
- Made 23 appearances with five starts.
- Tallied 6 goals, 4 assists and 16 points
Freshman Year (2012):
- Led the University of North Carolina to claiming their 21st NCAA Division I Women’s Soccer Championship.
Won NCAA Championship in 2012 with UNC as a freshman
13 goals 7 assists 4 game winning scores