No purchase necessary to enter or win. A Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Contest: Washington Spirit National Anthem Singer Contest (this “Contest”).
- Contest Period: This Contest begins at 9:00 AM (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 and ends at 11:00 PM (Eastern Time) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 (the “Contest Period”).
- Rules: These Official Contest Rules, together with the General Rules for all sweepstakes and contests sponsored by Sponsor, comprise the entire set of Official Rules governing the Contest.
- Eligibility: Contest open only to individual legal residents of Washington D.C., Virginia, and Maryland who are 10 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian enter the Contest on behalf of the minor. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, advertising, public relations and promotion agencies, and members of each of their immediate families (i.e. spouses, parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter: There is one (1) method of entry for the Contest. To enter, submit your video singing the National Anthem in full to email@example.com during the Contest Period.
No illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered entries will be accepted. Limit: One (1) entry per person. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prizes and Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
|Prize||No. of Winners of Each Prize||Prize Description||Approximate Retail Value (Per Prize)|
|1*||1||Four (4) tickets to the Spirit vs. Dash game at Audi Field on Oct. 1, 2022 and the opportunity for entrant to perform the National Anthem prior to the game.||$300.00|
|Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes||$300.00|
* Winner must be able to attend the game on October 1, 2022 and be available to sing the National Anthem at such game. Prize does not include any costs associated with attending the game that are not specifically provided in the prize description, such as parking, transportation, accommodations, or merchandise.
- Selection of Winner: One (1) Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period, based on the following criteria: demonstrates competent ability to perform the full National Anthem based on singing ability and knowledge of the song as performed in the entry video. If judges deem that no entries to the Content are suitable to sing the National Anthem at the game on October 1, Sponsor reserves the right to select its own National Anthem singer for the game, and no prize will be awarded.
Potential Winner(s) will be selected by judges within approximately three (3) business days following the close of the Contest Period. Judges’ decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. Potential Winner(s) will be contacted via email or social media within three (3) days from selection. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours, an alternate Potential Winner will be selected by the judges from the remaining eligible entries based on the same criteria set forth above, time permitting.
- Winner List: To obtain a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Sponsor at the address listed below. Requests must be received within two (2) weeks of the close of the Contest Period and must include the name of the Contest.
- Questions: If you have any questions regarding this Contest, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “Contest Question – Washington Spirit National Anthem Singer Contest” written in the subject line of the email.
- Sponsor: Washington Soccer Properties LLC d/b/a Washington Spirit, 3110 Fairview Park Dr. Suite 800, Falls Church, VA 22042.