All internship positions present a unique opportunity to support Professional Women’s Soccer. We’re always looking to reliable, well-versed, hard working students to enhance our organization.
For the Sponsorship Coordinator Internship, click here. For all other internships, please read below.
Start Date: Rolling start date
Reports to: Designated senior executives within Spirit organization
- Operations / Special Events / Team Management
- Communications / PR / Media
- Video Editing
- Graphic Design
- Sales / Marketing / Community Relations
- Business Development / Brand Development
- Bachelor’s degree preferred- graduate degree or course work preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public in a friendly and professional manner
- High energy; ability to remain focused on goals and work independently
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Youth soccer community knowledge or experience a plus
- Proficient Computer Skills: Database Applications, Excel, Outlook and Word software.
To Apply: Fill out the form below.