Health and Safety
Guidelines apply at both Audi Field and Segra Field
- Please follow directions from stadium staff to ensure a safe matchday for both you and those around you.
Players and coaches will be restricted from direct contact with fans, including high fives, autographs, and photos.
- All attendees will go through standard security screenings including metal detection.
- Signage has been added around the stadium to remind our guests of stadium policies and to help navigate the stadium.
- Concession lines will be set up in a way to allow for social distancing. Please follow the visual references (floor stickers, signage, etc.) in order to maintain social distance while in line.
- Cashless transactions will be provided and encouraged throughout the venue to minimize contact during the purchase process.
- Floor stickers will help remind fans to social distance while in the Spirit Shop or in any other retail location.
- Restrooms will be socially distanced, including the closure of every other sink, urinal, and stall. Capacity limits will be in effect for all restrooms.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the concourse and seating bowls for fans to use. We encourage fans to wash their hands with soap and water and not use these stations as an alternative.