Health and Safety
Guidelines apply at both Audi Field and Segra Field
- As of the July 2,2021 match, both Segra and Audi Fields will be sold at full capacity. At Audi Field, Sections 117 and C9 will be configured for social distancing for the safety of fans that require continued protection.
- Fully vaccinated guests (age 3 or older) – meaning two weeks after the second dose in a two-dose series, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine – will not be required to wear a mask while entering the stadium at any outdoor entry point, or while seated in an outdoor seating location.
- Unvaccinated guests continue to be required to wear a mask at all times, unless actively eating or drinking in their seat.
- The following are not acceptable face masks:
- Neck gaiters
- Coverings that are see-through
- Gauze, hand knit/crocheted, or loosely woven material
- A t-shirt, towel, or other non-secured garment held over the face
- Face shields when not accompanied by a face mask
- Other face coverings deemed by Washington Spirit/Audi Field management as unacceptable
- All guests will be required to maintain social distance from individuals outside of your group while at Audi Field.
- Please follow directions from stadium staff to ensure a safe matchday for both you and those around you.
Players and coaches will be restricted from direct contact with fans, including high fives, autographs, and photos.
- All attendees will go through standard security screenings including metal detection.
- Signage has been added around the stadium to remind our guests of stadium policies and to help navigate the stadium.
- Concession lines will be set up in a way to allow for social distancing. Please follow the visual references (floor stickers, signage, etc.) in order to maintain social distance while in line.
- Cashless transactions will be provided and encouraged throughout the venue to minimize contact during the purchase process (there will be one ATM on-site to exchange cash for credit, located in the concourse near the Premium Entrance directly behind section F1).
- Floor stickers will help remind fans to social distance while in the Club Shop or in any other retail location inside of Audi Field.
- No bags will be allowed into Audi Field at this time, except for the following:
- Clutch bags measuring no larger than 5” by 7” by 1”.
- Guests with medical conditions may bring a bag no larger than 14” by 14” by 6”, for medical reasons.
- Guests with infants may bring diaper bags no larger than 14” by 14” by 6”.
- Restrooms will be socially distanced, including the closure of every other sink, urinal, and stall. Capacity limits will be in effect for all restrooms.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the concourse and seating bowls for fans to use. We encourage fans to wash their hands with soap and water and not use these stations as an alternative.
See you on matchday!