Guidelines apply at both Audi Field and Segra Field
- Face coverings are mandatory for all fans and staff inside; with the exception of players during the match.
- In accordance with Virginia and District of Columbia COVID restrictions, attendance will be limited to start the season.
- All concourse points of sale will be credit card touch-free/contactless payments. No cash transactions.
- Social distancing markers will be placed throughout the venues to accommodate distancing in all queues.
- Thorough sanitization of all high touch point areas will take place pregame, in-game, and postgame.
- A clear bag policy will be implemented at the stadium entrance to ensure a contactless bag check. Fans are encouraged not to bring bags of any form into the stadium.
- All attendees will go through standard security screenings including metal detection.
- Social and physical distancing signs and markers will be visible throughout the concourse as well as merchandise and food vendor areas.
- Everyone is required to wear a cloth face mask or covering except when eating or drinking while seated. Children aged 4 years or young will not be required to wear a face mask but parents/guardians will be expected to help them adhere to social and physical distancing guidelines.
- Acceptable masks are those that cover the mouth and nose and are secure over the ears.
- Masks that are not acceptable include:
- Neck gaiters
- Coverings that are see-through
- Gauze, hand knit/crocheted, or loosely woven material
- A t-shirt, towel, or other non-secured garment held over the face
- Face shields when not accompanied by a face mask
- Other face coverings deemed unacceptable by venue staff
- Guests that do not have an appropriate face will be provided with one. If they are not willing to put on the covering they will not be permitted to enter the stadium.
- Guests who have received a COVID-19 vaccination are NOT exempt from the face mask policy.
- Guests who are in violation of the face covering policy once in the stadium will be asked to leave.
- To alleviate crowding in the restrooms, staff will control access to stay within the proper social distancing requirements.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the concourse and seating bowls for fans to use. We encourage fans to wash their hands with soap and water and not use these stations as an alternative.
See you on matchday!