This guide should answer questions for Washington Spirit Season Ticket members and all fans about how we will proceed with sales for our games on August 24, 2019, and September 14, 2019.
- Both games are being held after 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the two games at Audi Field included in my Washington Spirit Season Ticket package?
All 2019 Washington Spirit Assigned Seating & General Admission Season Ticket Packages include our two Audi Field games. You will have a credit on your D.C. United / Audi Field account to use towards tickets and can add-on as many additional tickets as you like.
2019 Washington Spirit Flex Account Season Ticket Members can use their previously purchased credit towards the Audi Field games. The Audi Field games ARE NOT automatically included for Flex Account Season Ticket Members.
Are these games at Audi Field included in D.C. United Season Ticket packages?
No, but more information from D.C. United will follow for D.C. United Season Ticket packages.
Where can I sit if I’m a D.C. United or Washington Spirit Season Ticket Member?
Washington Spirit Season Ticket Members will have first come first serve seating choices in any available section of Audi Field. Washington Spirit Season Ticket members will be credited with the amount needed (included taxes) to get your equivalent seat at Audi Field as follows (view sections here: http://audifield.io-media.com/web/index.html). D.C. United Season Ticket Members will receive more information from D.C. United.
How do Season Ticket Members Order Tickets?
Below is the process for Washington Spirit Season Ticket members to select seats and order more tickets if desired. If you are BOTH a Washington Spirit and D.C. United Season Ticket member, you need to follow this process, too. If you had tickets to our 2018 game through the account manager and used the same email for 2019, you can go to DCUnited.com/accountmanager and skip to step 6. Use the email/password you used in 2018.
- Your account information should have been added to DCUnited.com/accountmanager
- From the Account Manager page, click the blue “Forgot Password?” and enter the email address used for your Washington Spirit Season Ticket deposit. PLEASE NOTE: if you had an account from the 2018 game at Audi Field and used the same email for 2019, you will be able to use the same email/password as 2018
- Check that email address (look in SPAM or JUNK folders if you don’t find it and add DCUCustomerServices@DCUnited.com to your contacts for the future) and click the blue “Reset Your Password” button in the email
- Enter the password you would like to use and submit it.
- When you get the confirmation message to return to the previous browser to sign in, just go to DCUnited.com/accountmanager again.
- Enter your email address and password
- You should see your D.C. United Account Manager home page. Your account balance should read $0, but do not worry, if you’re a Washington Spirit Season Ticket Member there will be a credit available to apply during the checkout phase.
- Click “Buy Tickets” at the top of the page
- You should see the Washington Spirit vs. Orlando Pride and Washington Spirit vs Reign FC games. Click “Continue” to the right of the game listing
- You should see a seat map of Audi Field (you may need to enable Flash) – or – there is an option to let D.C. United pick the seats for you in a “Best Available” for your price range. All prices you see include the 5.75% tax charged in the District of Columbia.
- As you place tickets in your cart, your Washington Spirit Season Ticket credit amount WILL NOT appear. This will be available for you to apply during the checkout step. You do not have to select seats in the same category as your Washington Spirit Season Tickets. The credit we’ve applied is there for you to use however you like, which can be towards a more expensive seat, or towards multiple lower priced seats.
- Once you’ve selected your seats, click “add to cart”
- Choose your “Select Delivery” method of Mobile. (Note Audi Field is Mobile-Only ticketed venue, there are no printable bar-coded tickets like we have at the Plex. If you do not have a mobile device, you will have to pick up your tickets to enter on game day at the Audi Field Box Office.)
- If you have a credit for Washington Spirit Season Ticket(s), you can select to use that credit towards your checkout, or you can leave it on file for later use.
- Click the black “checkout” button
- If you added tickets that exceed your credit amount, you’ll need to complete the payment process
I already have an account with D.C. United, do I still need to need to follow the steps above?
Yes. In order to keep the Spirit game separate from your D.C. United tickets, you will have a separate account for Spirit Audi Field games.
How do I place a group order?
Call the Washington Spirit Ticket Office at 301-591-0927. Groups start at 15 tickets. Youth Teams wishing to participate in a special experience such as player escorts or team tunnel may do so on a first-come, first-serve basis, with a minimum ticket order of $1,000.
Are there additional fees on top of ticket prices?
Yes. Similar to how we charge a service fee and taxes on top of Washington Spirit tickets at the SoccerPlex, there are also service fees and taxes on tickets at Audi Field. The service fee will be higher than what we charge at the SoccerPlex because we are required to use D.C. United’s ticketing system – Ticketmaster – under their contract terms.
I’m a D.C. United Season Ticket Member. Will I be able to get the same seat I purchased for DCU?
Only if that seat is still on sale, so it is recommended that you log on as soon as possible. Further information will come from D.C. United on the purchasing process.
I’m a member of a Washington Spirit or D.C. United Supporters Group. How do I access the pre-sale?
All members of a Washington Spirit or D.C. United supporters group with season tickets will have direct access through DCUnited.com/AccountManager. If you are involved with one of these groups and are not a D.C. United or Washington Spirit Season Ticket member, you can order tickets in the to General Admission Supporters sections 136 – 138.
I’m a D.C. United Season Ticket Member and I really want to sit in my own seat, but it is in one of the sections you have not yet placed on sale for September 14.
If the demand for the September 14 game is high enough, we will open more sections in the future. We recommend purchasing an available seat. If we do open additional sections, you can call us at 301-591-0927 to execute an exchange for you, plus any price difference. However, we cannot refund an amount if moving seats represents a downgrade in price.
Can I order tickets or get answers from my D.C. United Ticket Sales Rep?
While D.C. United’s staff is doing a lot to help the Spirit for this game, all actual sales and decisions are being handled by the Washington Spirit. D.C. United ticket reps will not be able to help you with ticket purchases. You can call us during normal business hours at 301-591-0927 with questions, issues, requests, and we’ll do our best.
Are the Spirit leaving the SoccerPlex?
Absolutely not. After a successful debut in 2018, we wanted to play two more games at Audi Field this year! It is not our plan to move to Audi Field permanently at this time.
How can I learn more about the Washington Spirit or National Women’s Soccer League?
Washington Spirit Website: https://washingtonspirit.com/
National Women’s Soccer League Website: http://www.nwslsoccer.com/
Washington Spirit Twitter: @WashSpirit
Washington Spirit Instagram: @WashingtonSpirit
Washington Spirit Facebook: FB.com/WashingtonSpirit
Washington Spirit Roster:https://washingtonspirit.com/roster/
How do I access my tickets?
Download the D.C. United App available for IOS and Android phones or visit DCUnited.com/AccountManager.
After you Download the app, or access the dcunited.com/accountmanager website
Use the email address you have purchased your tickets with:
1) Submit a “forgotten password”
2) Check that email address (look in SPAM or JUNK folders)
3) Follow the login process
How do I transfer my tickets?
Once you access your account, select the particular tickets you want to send and press the “Send” button. You will be given options to select how you want to communicate the transfer to the fan you would like to send your tickets. Spirit Season Ticket Members will not be able to transfer any tickets from games at the Maryland SoccerPlex to the Audi Field games.
My question isn’t here, what can I do?
Please contact the Washington Spirit via email here https://washingtonspirit.com/contact/ or try calling 301-591-0927.