Project Change the Game Now brings the Alliance Development Program and the Spirit Support Club together with the youth club community in support of the sport, the game, the athletes, coaches, parents and fans in partnership with the amazing players of the Washington Spirit and the National Women’s Soccer League.
Club Leaders: Contact our youth program coordinators at email@example.com to become part of the Alliance Development Program.
No-Fee Membership to the Alliance Development Program includes
- Invite to one training session with teams/players
- Access to the Spirit professional coaching staff
- Access for coaches to three team training sessions (scheduled with Spirit staff)
- Promotional benefits
- Earn 5% per ticket sold via custom links
- Earn $7 per membership for Spirit Support Club enrollees
- Monthly co-branded graphics for club social media and emails
- One Club Match Day at a Spirit home venue (minimum)
- Club Match Day recognition on video board and PA announcement
The Washington Spirit thanks Women and Girls in Soccer for their enduring support of the Alliance Development Program and many other youth programming services.