For the upcoming 2017 season, the Spirit is contuning its involvement with the youth soccer community with Youth Club Partnerships that contain a number of new programs for female players, teams, and coaches.
These programs include:
- Train with the pros: an opportunity for players of club partners to have a training session with Spirit professional players and coaches
- During the season open practices of the Spirit professional team for teams of partner youth clubs
- Listing and link of youth partner clubs on the Spirit’s Youth Partnership web page/social media
- Teams of Spirit Youth Club Partners have preferred access to youth experiences
- Discounted season tickets for the club
Benefits include exposure through and participation with the Washington Spirit. For complete specific details please contact the Spirit’s Ticket Programs Manager Ian Lesaar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
US DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY