Founded in 1999, the Super Y-League is dedicated to the progression of future professional players. Averaging 700 teams since 2004, the Super Y-League has steered the course for development of elite clubs, players, and coaches. Affiliated with U.S. Soccer, the Super Y-League ODP Program has opened countless doors for players to be identified for U.S. National Team programs. The Super Y-League contains the youth academies of Major League Soccer clubs, USL PRO clubs, PDL and W-League clubs. The league also serves clubs looking to develop the game from the ground up. Top youth academies such as the Chicago Magic, Mass Premier Soccer and TSF Academy have been members of the league for several seasons. USL’s Super Y-League has revolutionized youth player development in North America.
Washington Spirit Academy MD plays out of the MD SoccerPlex
Washington Spirit Academy VA plays out of northern Virginia
Spirit FC Richmond plays our of Richmond
COST / REFUNDS:
The full cost of the program is $850 for U12-U18 and $750 for U10-U11. That covers fields, insurance, coaching, uniforms, league fees, officials fee, etc. It does not include travel costs.
There are no refunds.
ADDITIONAL PERKS (Washington Spirit):
- Affiliation with the only Professional Women’s Soccer team in the DC Metro area, which boasts Olympians from the US, Canada, Germany, England, and Mexico.
- 1 Season Ticket per Super Y participant, available for pick up once at the Spirit home games payment is received in full and registration is official with Super Y. For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington Spirit Super Y Meet the Team Event in March – exclusively for Spirit Super Y players to meet the Washington Spirit team for Q&A, pictures and autographs before open to the general public.
- Open practice – Come out on dates selected by the Washington Spirit to watch the Spirit train. (The Spirit train in the mornings.)
- Spirit Super Y Symposiums – Available for Spirit Super Y players; receive hot topic information from Coach Parsons, Explosive Performance, M.O.S.T and a Washington Spirit player.