Season Ticket Member Benefits
- Best per-game price available on 2015 tickets
- Invitation to a pre-season meet-the-team event and an end-of-season gathering with the players
- Ticket Exchange program to redeem unused tickets (details below)
- Washington Spirit Season Ticket Membership card
- VIP entrance gate for regular season games at Gate A
- 10% discount on Spirit merchandise on game days at the team store
- 10% discount on merchandise at NWSLshop.com
Q: What is included in the Spirit’s 2015 season ticket package?
A: Season ticket holders will have tickets to all 2015 home games — the 10 regular season games, as well as any playoff games or friendlies that may be added to the schedule.
Q: How does the Season Ticket exchange policy work?
A: You may trade in unused tickets from your season ticket package to get additional tickets to bring guests to another game. You may redeem up to twice as many seats as you hold (e.g. if you have two season tickets, you may use the season ticket exchange to get four additional tickets, a total of six to a game). We will do our best to get the additional seats as close to yours as possible, if available. Please call the Spirit sales and service staff at 301-337-8579 when you wish to take advantage of this benefit.
Q: How come the top row of most sections is more expensive than the others?
A: The top rows of sections at Hendricks Field are the only seats with backs installed and, as such, are considered premium.
Q: What are the season ticket prices?
A: See below:
Field Side Reserved
VIP Midfield Reserved