BOYDS, MD (March 15, 2017) – The Washington Spirit has launched single game ticket sales for all 12 of the club’s 2017 NWSL regular season matches.
While sales for 2017 season tickets and for the club’s home opener on April 15 against North Carolina Courage (formerly known as Western New York Flash) are already ongoing, this week marks the opening of sales for the Spirit’s remaining 11 home matches.
This season, the Spirit is offering an expanded selection of seating options, including additional reservable seats, VIP Room packages and exclusive opportunities for Youth Group Experiences.
Youth Group Experiences, which are a popular option and valuable learning experience for local youth soccer teams, are available for booking for every home game. In addition to discounted tickets for the entire team, Youth Group Experiences come with multiple on-field participation options, such as small-sided matches during halftime, participation in the pre-game “Spirit Tunnel”, sitting on the pro team benches during warm-ups and the chance to serve as ball kids or pre-game player escorts.
“For a young soccer player, there’s nothing like getting to high-five a professional player moments before they take the field, or hold their hand during the walk-out and introductions,” said Spirit President Chris Hummer. “Not everyone gets to have a job where they make lifetime memories and dreams come true for young people, so it’s something where our players and our organization take a lot of pride.”
Multiple new food and drink options will also be available in more areas around the concourse and atop “Spirit Hill”, while stadium-wide beer and wine sales will be available for the first full season, and an expanded line of team branded merchandise. Select large group organizers will also be invited to participate in the “First Kick” ceremony held moments before each game begins in the center circle of Maureen Hendricks Field.
TicketSocket has been introduced as the Spirit’s new official ticket platform, implementing a user-friendly “mobile-first design,” allowing fans to manage tickets and contact information from their private online account. The team plans to launch a new App in the near future as well, which will feature special ticketing offers and a Loyalty program allowing fans to build points to unlock special discounts and offers from the growing list of Spirit patners.
Washington Spirit 2017 Single Game Tickets
- Sat, Mar 18, 2:00 PM | Penn State University | (Tickets off sale due to weather)
- Sat, Mar 25, 6:30 PM | Univ. North Carolina | Evergreen SportsPlex (VA) | Tickets
- Sat, Apr 1, 2:00 PM | Duke University | Maureen Hendricks Field | Tickets
- Sat, Apr 8, 7:00 PM | University of Virginia | Maureen Hendricks Field | Tickets
*All regular season home games will be played at Maureen Hendricks Field
- Sat, Apr 15, 3:00 PM | NC Courage | Tickets
- Sat, Apr 29, 7:00 PM | Houston Dash | Tickets
- Sat, May 6, 4:00 PM | Sky Blue FC | Tickets
- Sat, May 20, 4:00 PM | FC Kansas City | Tickets
- Sat, Jun 3, 7:00 PM | Houston Dash | Tickets
- Sat, Jun 24, 7:00 PM | Portland Thorns | Tickets
- Sat, Jul 8, 4:00 PM | Orlando Pride | Tickets
- Sat, Aug 12, 4:00 PM | Boston Breakers | Tickets
- Sat, Aug 26, 7:00 PM | Chicago Red Stars | Tickets
- Wed, Aug 30, 7:30 PM | NC Courage | Tickets
- Sat, Sep 23, 7:00 PM | Boston Breakers | Tickets
- Sat, Sep 30, 4:00 PM | Seattle Reign FC | Tickets