Position: Head Athletic Trainer
Hometown: Aurignac, France
Pierre earned his bachelors degree in Athletic Training and Sports Medicine from Quinnipiac University and Master’s degree in Sports Rehab and Therapy from London Metropolitan.
Athletic Trainer Experience
– Member of National Athletic Training Association since 2010.
– 2012, Interned at Yale working with field hockey (Ivy league championship), women’s ice hockey and men’s lightweight crew as dwell as tennis and football
– 2013-2014, Player and AT for Ecole De Football Du Canton D’Aurignac, France
– 2014 Coach and Athletic Trainer for GirlsCAN Football premier club, Connecticut, USA
– 2014 Athletic Trainer, Washington Spirit
– Everson Soccer Academy U12-U17 boys and girls. 2007-2010
– Connecticut Football Club, U9 boys, U14 boys. 2011-2012
– Amity High School, Freshmen Boys Soccer Head Coach 2014
Playing Career Highlights
As a player, the French born Soubrier was a youth academy player for the professional Tolouse Football Club from ages twelve through seventeen. In 2005, he moved to the US and brought his talents to Scarborough High School helping his team win the state championship. During the same year, he also played premier soccer for Odyssey Soccer Club who captured the Maine Premier state championship.
Soubrier was recruited to Division 1 Quinnipiac University where he was a four year starter and named All-Conference and All-Northeast Region First Team his Junior and Senior years. As a Junior, he led the team in goals and points as the Bobcats’ center back and captained the QU team his Senior year. One of his greatest accomplishments as a player was beating Quinnipiac’s rival Central Connecticut State University his senior year 4-3 in OT. Soubrier had two assists and the winning goal on a free kick as a center midfielder.