The Washington Spirit may require housing accommodations for some of our players who prefer such arrangements.
Spirit players will arrive in March and the season is set to kick-off in April. The 2014 season will conclude at the end of August or September. Players will need long term and short-term arrangements. Long term housing will run from March – September. Short term housing is needed for players that come in on shorter notice for a trial, which could turn into long-term. If those trial earn a contract, then they will need long term housing.
Preferred Hosting Requirements:
- Separate bedroom and bathroom for the player
- Private entrance for the player
- Private basement, in-law suite or garage apartments preferred
What’s NOT Required:
- The player is responsible for their own transportation
- The player is responsible for their own food