The Washington Spirit may require housing accommodations for some of our players who prefer such arrangements.
In 2015, Spirit players arrived in March and the season kicked-off in April. The season concluded at the beginning of October. In 2016, players will need long term and short-term arrangements. Long term housing will run from March – October. Short term housing is needed for players that come in on shorter notice for a trial, which could turn into long-term. If those on trial earn a contract, then they will need long term housing.
- Separate bedroom and bathroom for the player
- Private entrance for the player
- Private basement, in-law suite or garage apartments preferred
- Walking distance to the Maryland SoccerPlex is preferred
What’s NOT Required:
- The player is responsible for their own transportation
- The player is responsible for their own food