The Washington Spirit may require housing accommodations for some of our players.
In 2018, players will need long term and short term arrangements. Long-term housing will run from February – September. Short term housing is needed for players who come in on shorter notice for a trial, which could turn into long term. If those on trial earn a contract, they will need long term housing.
- Separate bedroom and bathroom for the player
- Within 20 miles/30 min drive of the Maryland SoccerPlex
- Private entrance for the player (preferred)
- Private basement, in-law suite or garage apartments (preferred)
What’s NOT Required:
- Players are responsible for their own transportation
- Players are responsible for their own food